If you need to integrate Infor M3 with any of the following interfaces, here are most of the interfaces with which I have worked in the past two years for which I have not posted anything on this blog yet, and for which I may be able to help you if you have questions (contact me here). For that, I used a variety of Enterprise Collaborator, Smart Office scripts, and other code.
- American Express vPayments for Accounts Payable and credit card payments
- Avalara for sales tax solutions
- CenPOS for credit card payments
- Commerce XML (cXML) for Procurement PunchOut with Office Depot, OfficeMax and others
- Electronic Banking Internet Communication Standard (EBICS) for Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) with Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas and others
- IdenTrust EFinance for customer credit decisioning and risk management
- PROS Pricing Solution Suite for guided rates
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) for fixed assets reporting
- SmartEquip for Procurement PunchOut
- Varicent for commission reporting for sales reps
- WorldPay for credit card payments
Also, check-out the other interfaces I have worked with.